1 clove garlic, chopped
1 big red onion, chopped
2 big red tomatoes, chopped
1 big sayote, chopped
1/2 kilo shrimp
2 tbsp. oil
1/2 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the pan for 30 seconds and pour the oil. Heat for another 30 seconds.
3. Fry the garlic, followed by the onion and the tomatoes.
4. Put the sayote. Season with salt and pepper. Wait for the sayote until tender. Add water if too dry. Stir occasionally.
5. Put the shrimp. Stir. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.